Study in PARK UNIVERSITY, USA – Admission & Courses
1. What are the most popular programs from Indian students’ point of view and what are their minimum admission and English entry requirements for India?
- The most popular programs right now are the MBA and Health Care Administration program but we will soon have a new MS program in Information Systems and Business Analytics which should be available in Fall 2017 or Spring 2018.
2. Do you offer waiver of IELTS / TOEFL if student has completed high school / bachelors degree in English medium?
- All Indian students must submit a IELTS or TOEFL but if they score at least a 5.5 (which is under the 6.0 masters requirement) we can grant admission with the understanding they will take an English placement exam upon arrival.
3. Do you waive off / offer conditional admission for students who have not yet taken their IELTS / TOEFL / SAT / GRE / GMAT exams and/or are awaiting their final academic grades?
- We do not require the SAT, GRE or GMAT. If they have not taken IELTS or TOEFL they will have to be admitted to our English Center first with conditional admission to an academic program.
4. Do you accept Indian students with 15 years of bachelors education (3-years duration Bachelor Degrees) into any of your Graduate degrees?
- Yes, as long as the university is recognized by the UGC in India.
5. If not, will 3-years Bachelor degrees from India + 1 year of PG Diploma / Masters from India or UK or Canada or Australia be considered as equivalent to a 4-year US Bachelors Degree?
- Accept 15 yrs
6. Do you waive the application fees for agent applications? If not, what is the application fee for International UG and Graduate students?
- No, we do not at this time but the application fee includes the I-20 shipping fee.
7. Will you accept scanned documents and applications by email or do you need compulsory hard copies by courier?
- We will accept scanned documents for admission and students must bring originals upon arrival.
8. What is the average application processing time for UG and Graduate applications?
- 2 weeks for undergraduate
- 3 weeks for graduate
9. Do you have any scholarships / financial aid specific to Indian / international students?
- We have several undergraduate tuition scholarships ranging from $5000 to $2000 per year.
- For undergraduate and graduate students we have full and partial housing scholarships available.
- All students can apply to work on campus after one semester and after two semesters can apply to work off campus in an internship opportunity related to their course of study. (CPT)
10. How many start dates do you offer for each course?
- August, October, January and March. October and March are only for graduate students.