ABOUT ALEXANDER COLLEGE IN CANADA
Alexander College is a private post-secondary institution. Established in 2006 under the British Columbia Ministry of Advanced Education. Alexander College consists of two urban campuses located in Burnaby and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Alexander College offers a variety of undergraduate degree and transfer programs including University Transfer, Associate of Arts degree and Associate of Science degree. An integrated English for Academic Purposes program is also available to assist non-native English speakers with their transition to university level studies in the English language.
- Associate of Arts Degree
- Associate of Arts (Business) Degree
- Associate of Arts (Economics) Degree
- Associate of Arts (Psychology) Degree
- Associate of Science Degree
- English courses for Academic Purposes
Tuition Fees : 15,000 CAD per year Approx
Application Fees : 150 CAD (Non Refundable)
Offer Letter within 2 Days
- Academic Requirement : Minimum 55% to 60% in Core 4 Subjects
- IELTS Requirement : 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5
- COMING INTAKE– September 2017