WHY STUDY IN AUSTRALIA
- Australia has it all. World class universities, an affordable and carefree lifestyle, and plenty of warm sunshine to go around. It’s no wonder that students from all over the world flock to Australia for study abroad every year, and you could easily be joining in on the fun. The following is a quick list of the biggest benefits of studying abroad in Australia.
- Academic Recognition :Australia has a long standing history of being home to some of the best research institutions on Earth. Top academic programs in science fields, like chemistry, geology, biology, zoology and wildlife, mathematics, and engineering can be found in many of Australia’s 43 major universities
- You Can Study ANYTHING :Between the more than 40 universities in Australia, there are hundreds of opportunities to study hundreds of different subjects.
- Scholarship Options: Every year the Australian government sets aside over $200 million dollars specifically for international students coming to study at Australian universities.
- You Can Work With a Student Visa: Students can work up to 40 hours every two weeks in jobs that require only basic skills, such as in grocery stores, food and beverage service, or even in various roles on their respective university campuses.
- No Language Barrier
- Easy Visa process under SSVF.
STUDY IN FLINDERS UNIVERSITY
Courses, Fees And Programs
- Study Majors
- Computing & Mathematics
- Culture & Communication
- Government & International Relations
- Law & Criminology
- Nursing & Midwifery
- Science & Environment
- Business, Commerce & Management
- Creative Arts & Media
- Social Work