Study in fastest growing city of NZ – Tauranga which has the biggest Port – Port of Tauranga, New Zealand is the largest port in the country both in terms of total cargo volume, and in terms of container throughput with container volumes exceeding 950,000 TEU’s.
- This programme is suitable for the students who have Arts, Commerce or Non-medical background in Year 12.
- New Zealand Diploma in International Freight Logistics (Freight Forwarding) (Level 5)
- New Zealand Diploma in Supply Chain Management (Level 6)
Year 1: NZ$19,950*
Year 2: NZ$14,000*
Year 1: 5.5
Year 2: 6.0
(Students English language competency will be tested if their initial IELTS score does not meet
the English language requirements for the Level 6 programme)
Intakes: 10 July 2017
- Port of Tauranga is New Zealand’s largest and highest
- The Logistics industry in New Zealand is projected to have a strong growth for the next 20 years
- Toi Ohomai’s Road Transport, Warehousing and Logistics Training Centre is the only Centre of its kind
in New Zealand.
Kick-start your career in a rapidly developing industry in sunny Tauranga.
The Logistics industry is all about successful organisation and implementation of the delivery of goods and services to the end consumer. Studying in Tauranga gives you the opportunity to be part of New Zealand’s Golden Triangle in our logistics industry along with Auckland and Hamilton. The Golden Triangle is responsible for 65% of the freight movement in New Zealand.
International Entry Requirements – International students must meet the academic and English language entry requirements for this programme.
Entrance into Level 5
• Academic IELTS score of 5.5 overall with no individual band score less than 5.0 Entrance into Level 6
• Academic IELTS score of 6.0 overall with no individual band score less than 5.5