Why Study in USA
- 11% of the F & M Visa-holding students in USA are from India the second largest in the country.
- At 32%, USA has the highest number of applicants from India.
- The US is the most sought-after study destination in the world.
- Quality Education and Unique Curriculum.
- The world in One Country.
- Amazing innovation and Research.
- Academic learning environment.
- Lucrative Job Opportunities.
- Hub of latest technology & advancement
- leading students to better prospects.
Why Concordia University, Chicago (USA)
- Founded in 1864 with more than 3500 enrolled students
- 40 Acre Campus – Facilities including, athletics, running track, tennis courts, fitness centre, computer labs, library, extensive grounds and much more all located on a safe campus
- One of the most affordable Christian liberal arts-based universities in the Midwest
- Offers graduate and undergraduate programs, as well as doctoral degrees
- CUC is a leader in graduate and undergraduate education
- Prepare students academically, intellectually, practically and ethically for a meaningful career and life
- Accredited, highly ranked, on-campus, cohort and online bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral programs can help you achieve your education and career goals.
Concordia is now offers STEM approved programs for your students meaning that students will be getting 2 year of work permit OPT upon successful course completion instead of 1 year if chose to study the following specializations which are highlighted in red:-
Bachelor degree programs
Duration: approx 4 years
- Biology (BA or BS)
- Chemistry (BA or BS)
- Computer Information Systems (BA)
- Computer Science (BA or BS)
- Exercise Science (BA)
- Mathematics (BA)
- Mathematics – Actuarial Science Specialization (BS)
- Mathematics – Computer Science Specialization (BS)
- Mathematics – Natural Science Specialization (BS)
- Mathematics – Pure Math Specialization (BS)
- Natural Science (BA)
- Psychology (BA)
- Psychological Research Dual (BA/MA)
- Sport and Fitness (BA)
- Mathematics Specialization (BS)
- Physical Education Specialization (BS)
- Science: Biology Specialization (BS)
- Science: Chemistry Specialization (BS)
Master degree programs
Accelerated (1 year)
Non–Accelerated (2 years)
Programs: 2 years in total $ 20000
MA, Education Technology
MS, Instructional Design and Technology
The available courses for October 2017 intake are:
- MBA General
- Core MBA (2 years)
- MBA+ Specializations ( 2 years)
- Digital Marketing
- Healthcare Management
- Leadership and Change Management
- Not-for-Profit Management
- Sports Management
To apply student has to submit scanned copies of:
- Objective statement in word format
- Bachelor degree certificate and transcript
- IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL Ibt
- 2 recommendation letters printed on official letterhead, signed and dated
No GMAT/GRE is required for MBA candidates
Scholarships for international students:
We would also like to extend scholarship scheme offered to your students for MBA candidates.
only subject to fit GPA criteria*
3.80 and above 25%
3.60 to 3.79 20%
3.40to 3.59 15%
3.00 to 3.39 10%
Before applying for visa (F1) student has to pay 300 USD.