Career Key Visa Consultant Pvt. Ltd Representing Study in New Zealand
Learn and perfect the skills that the industry demands!
NSIA is the first internationally focused private training establishment in New Zealand to have its new programme approved by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA).
NZ Certificate in Cookery Level 4 and NZ Diploma in Cookery (Advanced) Level 5 along with City & Guilds Diploma in Food Preparation and Cooking (Culinary Arts)
Students who successfully complete the two year Diploma in Culinary Arts L5 programme will be offered the opportunity to be assessed for the City and Guilds Diploma in Food Preparation and Cookery (Culinary Arts) 8065-02 at no additional cost.
Duration- 2 years
* First year tuition fee: NZ$19,500
* Course related costs: NZ$2,000
* Second year tuition fee: NZ$12,300
* Course related costs: NZ$1,000
* The candidate must be 17 or older with; an IELTS score of at least 5.5 with an academic qualifier and with no band score lower than 5.0, or an equivalent approved English Language examination.
* NCEA (Level 2 or higher) or a New Zealand Certificate in Cookery (Level 3) from a New Zealand TEO being an advantage.
Intakes- January, April, July, October
CommisChef, Demi Chef, Chef de PartieSous Chef, Menu Consultant, Restaurant Consultant, Kitchen Manager, Food Technician
* Paper Application
* Academic Documents- 10th, 12th Mark sheets
* Copy of Passport
Admissions are open for July 2017 intake for maximum all countries.
For admission please send your documents at email@example.com