Study in Denmark
Denmark, officially the Kingdom of Denmark, is a Scandinavian country in Europe and a sovereign state. The southernmost and smallest of the Nordic countries, it is south-west of Sweden and south of Norway, and bordered to the south by Germany
Why Study in Denmark?
- Excellence in education
- 6 months post study job search visa
- Excellent collaborative and innovative skills
- A strong foundation for your future career
- The second most peaceful country in the world
- An innovative education system of high international quality
- No show money required
- Denmark is a part of Schengen, easy to move in 26 countries.
- A safe and balanced society
- Spouse visa with full time work
- Free Medical care for entire family in Denmark
- 12th with 60% from AISSC & CBSE- in any back ground,
- 12th with 85% from other boards in Any Back Ground,
- If Less then 85% in 12th from other boards then 1 Year University or Polytechnic required
- Mathematics Required
- IELTS : Min 6.0 & SKYPE Interview Required By the University
- All Academic Documents from 10th Class On wards
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Passport 1st & Last Page Copy,
- Statement of Purpose,
- 1 Passport Size Photograph
- Other language academic should be Translated in English.
Fees & Living Cost
- Average annual tuition: around 7,000-15,000 EUR/year
- Estimate of your overall monthly living costs in Denmark would amount to 750 – 1200 EUR/monthly.
Admissions are open for July 2017 /September 2017 intake for maximum all Countries.
For admission please send your documents at email@example.com
For inquiry please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Business associations please contact at email@example.com
Hot line numbers :- 0091 1140521819, 09958508356